Los Angeles, CA. 90026
- Experienced Graphic Designer, with 7+ years of related business analysis for small to large-scale companies.
- Analytic researcher and creative designer, able to deliver quality work under pressure and on time.
- Full lifecycle experience in scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting small business to enterprise-scale websites.
- Quick learner who is results-oriented, adaptable, and flexible integrating with diverse team dynamics, company cultures, and environments.
- Outstanding Project Management skills to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts.
Hilton & Hyland
Graphic Designer | Beverly Hills, CA.
December 2015 – Present
- Consult with agents to design elegant print & digital marketing collateral within budget and delivery timelines for the most prestigious real estate properties in the Los Angeles area.
- Design and develop hiltonhyland.com to be the best user experience for potential real estate buyers and sellers.
- Analyze digital marketing performance and provide strategy plans for ROI.
TAIKA Entertainment | Graphic Designer
Beverly Hills, CA.
September – October 2015
- Developed the official website for feature documentary “Solar – A Convenient Truth” to be released in 2016.
- Designed graphics and led creative direction for infographic videos to promote feature documentary “Solar – A Convenient Truth”.
- Designed trade show posters and handouts to promote feature documentary “Solar – A Convenient Truth”.
Spirit Jersey | Digital Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA.
November 2014 – June 2015
- Led the development of comprehensive and scalable social media marketing programs by guiding department and roles with the optimal use of channels, services, and tools.
- Identified and cultivated relationships with key influencers and contributors to build communities of like-minded individuals.
- Developed logo style guide for online and print advertising to increase brand awareness and create a solid brand identity.
- Designed Authorized Dealer web badge for online retailers to reduce customers from purchasing knock-offs and identify licensed dealers.
Independent Consultant | Web/Graphic Designer
Los Angeles, CA.
August 2013 to November 2014
- Led digital and print art direction for LA music artist CADEN by designing album artwork, , cd package design, artist logo, social media profiles, print posters and website. Developed social media marketing strategy for launch of debut album.
- Increased new fan engagement to promote debut singles from LA music artist AMANDA, music website. Used HTML5 and CSS3 to design streaming music, blog, events on WordPress platform. Also, created social media marketing concepts for multiple social media channels, and Mailchimp e-mail template. Designed album cover artwork for digital and print.
- Rebranded Management Consulting/Professional Coach MANNSuccess.com through analysis user feedback and site traffic. Enhanced user experience by stream lining website hierarchy, cleaner user interface, social media integration, incorporating blog functionality, resulting in an increase of site traffic, and more clients. Designed new logo.
- Led marketing strategies for digital and print promotions including original artwork, portfolio and campaigns for artists of JBstudios Artist Development and Production located in Los Angeles. Also developed style guidelines for promotions.
American Express | UX Designer
January 2010 – June 2013
- Managed the relationship between American Express and Omniture clients (Adobe), increasing customer satisfaction via systems issue resolution, stakeholder scorecard development, and 3rd party application development.
- Developed user experience toolkits for intranet website design projects including, Personas, wireframes, infographics, user journey timelines to help customers organize large-scale web projects.
- Led intranet redesign projects including business requirements documenting, taxonomy of over 600 web pages, web analytic, project planning, SEO, wire-framing sessions, and developing mockups. Collaborated with cross functional teams to manage changes to ensure the launch of site on-time.
American Express | Web Analyst
January 2009 – January 2010
- Omniture/Sitecatalyst implementation of multiple sites, website tagging and testing and data
validation. Reduced reporting hours by creating reporting templates and automated data
- Designed and created branding style guidelines and branding templates for presentations,
memos and web-graphics for a Procurement organization.
HTML/CSS, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects), MS Office Suite, Bluehornet, WordPress, Keynote, Pages, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Basecamp, Buffer, Hootsuite, Mac OS, Windows, Google AdRoll, Logo Design, Print Production
Google Analytics Academy | Digital Analytics Fundamentals (2013)
Phoenix College | B.A. in Business Management